Putera Puteri

Pages

Monday 9 May 2011

A Friend's Betrayal

This is a story about two friends. One have been betrayed. :) It's only a story peoples. Just wanna sharing about it. 




The story begin ---------->









Do you remember when we were best friends? When we'd share our every thought? Every smile? And every laugh? Oh! And did you remember when u broke my heart badly friend? Bcause I seem to remember that more than anything. I trusted you, I trusted you to take care of my heart. I trusted you not to take it and stomp on it! 






But what u have done to me friend? U'r now betrayed me! May I call you as a "BEST FRIEND" again? The day u betrayed my trust was the day that I lost ALL my trust fo u. I believed that u would take care of my heart and that's why I left it with u. Well now, I'm taking it back bcause at this very moment I can't trust u anymore! Never! In fear that u'll hurt me once more. :)




Look at me through my eyes and feel the pain I hide inside. It breaks my heart a lot friend! You made me laugh BUT u also the one made me cry! And all that I can do is sigh, and wonder why. 








I wish I could walk away and forget what we have, but I can't bcause I know u won't come after me, and I guess that's what hurts the most. 








It's really amazing when two strangers become the best friends, but it's really sad when the best of friends become TWO STRANGERS! Trust can take years to build, but only a second to break. If you ever have to question a friendship, then can it really be called "friendship"? 




To lose a friend has to be the greatest pain u'll ever feel. Every time I look at you, I remember that pain u've done to me. Thank you 'friend'! :)





Our past is one to write about. We were doing alright before but then u lied to me. And broke our TRUST! Your apologise are some that I'm not sure if I'm going to accept this time. :) 


















Gift of a Friend! :)





 

No comments:

Post a Comment