Putera Puteri

Pages

Sunday 17 April 2011

My Gallery :)

Hey everyone! Xyah risau. X byk ckp hri nih. Don't worry. :) 



It's quite like a HOT chick yeahh! Haha. Jgn meliur suda. Seram aku. :P. 
My evening event on 16th April 2011 with the photoshoot theme that they call Strobist.(aku pun x reti pe bnde tu sbnrnye. :D)
Here we go!!!! Shot! And Pose!




 I like this muchie! Ho yeh. Ho yeh. Credit for Encik Jun Photography. :)





Photograph by: Kama Photography.






With lighting. Photograph by: Encik Jun
 
 
 
 
 
 Crawling. Uwaa. :DD




Time nie nsib ku x brp baik. Tgh pose lwa2. Tappp! Tapak kki ku trcucuk paku. PAKU KARAT! :(( But im ok. X kena cucok kt tpk kki pun. Kena kt wedges aku jer. Nsib baik wedges tebal. Haha. :D Amen.
 
 
 
 
 
 I like this too! Photograph by: Jebat Junior. :)
 
 
 
 









Other models shoot with me that day. My friends, Ervina Nita. :)
 
 
 
 
 China Town. In Bintulu laa. Haha. :D
 
 
 
 

With all photography crews. Thanks all for being sporting. :)
 
 
 
1st impression. "Rmh hntu ke?" Haha. Aku mmg sakai. Org dok cri area yg lwa2 utk photshoot, mlut aku mmg 'laser' ckp nie Rumah Hantu. :DD
Bukan populariti yg aku cari. Tp bakat yg ingin ku tonjolkan. :) Serta inginkan pngalaman. 
Bila aku rindu ngn si 'dia', aku layan tune nie. :)) I'm in love wit you so much dear. <3


 

No comments:

Post a Comment